Umoja skills development is a Non-Profile organisation with a mission and vision to empower all disadvantage and vulnerable people in Africa through training, skills transfer and income generated activates. We focused on making sure that women and men are well equipped with skills training such as, beading, sewing and arts & crafts.
Our Primary activates:
- We specialise in training people how to sewing a vast variety of products on an industrial machine’s
- Our beading courses are designed to make sure that people with creative abilities are recognised
- We specialise in manufacturing and supplying for different clients to their specification and needs.
To make sure that Africans achieve a sustainable future
-Is to empower all disadvantage and vulnerable people in Africa trough training, skills transfer and income generating activities.
-To become a company that supplies PPE utilise clothing across the world.
Goals Strategic Goals -To create their own range of product Long – Medium Term Goals -To build a good portfolio. Short Term Goals -To train women in various sewing technics
Main objectives of Umoja
- Our main purpose is to make sure that both women & men are well equipped with different skills, through our training courses.
- We aim to empower and to enable our students and clients to develop a vocational life skill that will help them handle day to day psycho-social economic challenges.
- At Umoja skills development we believe that it is very important for us to make sure that as a continent we movie forward together and we believe one of the ways to do that is being alleviating the unemployment in Africa
- One of our other purposes is to identify key people in the community and equip them with skills that will allow them to head up various communities training
Umoja Skills development ‘s values are:
- Support – Umoja skills Development walks the road with all people and companies who has the same vision (Developing and empowering African women).
- Respect and Authenticity
And adds value to its clientele through;
- Umoja skills Development is community service provider project with a conscience.
- We care about people and our community
- When we choose projects, we ask ourselves this question: a) Does it have a positive social impact?
- Our strategic focus adopts the “triple top line” approach. Of course, the business must make a profit too, a positive impact on the bottom line
apply for a course
You are more than welcomed to leave your contact info and we will be in touch shortly